Free Shipping On Orders Over $29
Kelia, Monyca and Bruna Share Their Top 5 Coachella Moments
While festival goers are gearing up for weekend two to roll around, we asked Kelia, Monyca and Bruna to give us a breakdown of their top 5 favorite Coachella moments. From the excitement of the festival, to some of their must-have snacks, to the artist that had the girls buzzing long after their set had ended, the 3 Amigos definitely made the most of their time in the desert.
Check out their top 5 festival highlights below.
1. Finding out we were heading to Coachella for the first time and knowing we were going to have the best weekend ever!
2. Our first night in Palm Springs ended up being more of a slumber party. We stayed in a beautiful luxury hotel but the only room they had available was a king bed suite. Our friend Leila joined our road trip to the desert and after the four of us checked in, we enjoyed a relaxing afternoon of cocktails by the pool, taking mad polaroids, planning our Coachella outfits (as you do after a few margaritas) ;). Our outfits planned, it was time for a delicious dinner then climb into bed. The four of us snuggled up into our king bed, still laughing that four grown ass women were having a slumber party in the desert.
3. EATING! Quesadillas, cheese fries, pizza, mac & cheese, churros, hot dogs.... basically all the bad good food!!! There's just no holding back at festivals.
4. The AFTER pool party. We went to a lot of fun pool parties, but the most fun was when we all showed up about two hours after the pool party already finished. It was empty, just us, bar still open, and so much fun.
5. KENDRICK LAMAR! He was absolutely incredible. His stage presence, his visuals, and his DANCER! She’s my good friend, the extremely hard-working and talented Charm La' Donna. I actually had no idea she was gonna be performing with him and as Bruna and I were watching, we realized it was her and his show just got that much better!